Cedar Shakes Roofing
Reliable Cedar Shakes Roof Installers
Recommended by your family and friends
“Every time they come out to do work,
it has been quality.”
Gary W of Columbia, MD
Cedar Shakes Roofing
CertainTeed offers a cedar shake style siding in our Cedar Impressions® Polymer Siding and Northwoods® product lines.The most realistic of polymer shakes and shingles, CertainTeed’s Cedar Impressions employs a process called TrueTexture™, in which real cedar shake boards are used to transfer their exact textures to the cedar shake siding product. This process imbues the final product with the highly detailed authentic appearance of natural cedar shake and shingle and cedar shake siding.
In addition, Cedar Impressions has reinforcing ribs on nail slots and lock tabs for improved strength. Ribs on the back of the panels provide structural stability for added protection against warping, cupping and/or distortion.
The patented PanelThermometer™ is featured on all Cedar Impressions siding. This feature displays panel temperature for accurate installation. The panels are also designed for straight-up installation for easier and faster application. QuickReference™ nail mark indicators provide accurate nailing, and a Molded Perimeter Lock™ holds panels securely together while creating a seamless look.
The family of Cedar Impressions shake and shingle products includes six classic shake styles in perfection and rough-split textures, and the industry’s widest palette of designer colors.
All Cedar Impressions styles with the exception of Half Round shingles feature matching outside cornerposts for a truly authentic installation.
Our Northwoods panels also offer the authentic look of milled cedar shake shingles and are ideal for many architectural styles. The random shingle patterns provide the look of hand-split cedar. The three authentic profiles are designed to coordinate with other CertainTeed siding styles. Northwoods also offers the TrueTexture finish.
“recommending to my clients for 25 years”
“…I’ve used Columbia Roofing more than once because the workers are always very courteous. They cleaned up after themselves and never left a mess. Columbia Roofing is dependable and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.”
The Corriera Household
Schedule My Estimate Today!
The Columbia Roofing Inc System and Timeline
- Contact us to schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property
- Appointment: During the appointment, the qualified sales team will identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price
- Project Begins: The CRI Production Department reviews the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project
- Scheduling: CRI will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.
Gutters & Downspouts
Ready for a Better Home Improvement Experience?
Proud Member of Maryland Roofing Association
Phone: 410-379-6100 | Fax: 410-379-0125