According to Certainteed.com
Asphalt roof shingles are the most popular roofing material used on homes across North America, and with good reason. They are designed to protect a home through decades of weathering with minimal upkeep, and are available in hundreds of colors and styles.
At CRI Commercial we take care of your business even before a contract is signed. With over 30 years of experience, we know that the human process, care for detail, ability to listen to each client and craft a proposal best suited to each client’s needs distinguishes us from our competitors. At no cost, pre proposal, we visit with each potential client, inspect the work environment with the client, discuss best options, and only then offer a proposal.
We install all types of asphalt/fiberglass shingles, cedar shake, slate and metal. Manufacturers include Certainteed, GAF, Tamko and Owings Corning. CRI is licensed and bonded in Maryland and holds certification from most major roofing manufacturers.
Schedule My Estimate Today!
- Contact us to schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property
- Appointment: During the appointment, the qualified sales team will identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price.
- Project Begins: The CRI Production Department reviews the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project
- Scheduling: CRI will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.
Cedar Shakes Roofing
Ready for an Easier Home Improvement Experience?
Proud Member of Maryland Roofing Association
MHIC 12712 | DC Licensed
Phone: 410.379.6100 | Fax: 410.379.0125
Cedar Shakes Roofing