Reliable Commercial Services
Recommended by your family and friends
“I wanted to express my appreciation for the demonstrated professionalism exhibited by your installers. As a mechanical engineer, I have had some reasonable experience with the construction trades and was immediately impressed with the care and attention to detail shown by your crew from the first day on the job”.
At CRI Commercial we take care of your business even before a contract is signed. With over 30 years of experience, we know that the human process, care for detail, ability to listen to each client and craft a proposal best suited to each client’s needs distinguishes us from our competitors. At no cost, pre-proposal, we visit with each potential client, inspect the work environment with the client, discuss best options, and only then offer a proposal.
We install all types of asphalt/fiberglass shingles, cedar shake, slate and metal. Manufacturers include Certainteed, GAF, Tamko and Owings Corning. CRI is licensed and bonded in Maryland and holds certification from most major roofing manufacturers.
Ask about our new product from CertainTeed – Highland Slate!
We install all varieties of vinyl siding, cedar siding and cement siding. Manufactures include Certainteed, James Hardi, and Alcoa. We also install soffitt and fascia.
We install all types and colors of 5k & 6k aluminum gutter, copper, half round, galvanized and custom box gutter. We also install “gutter control” leaf protection.
Windows & Doors
We install vinyl replacement windows, steel or wood entry doors, slidding/french patio doors, sun tunnel or operable skylights with shades. Manufacturers include B.F. Rich, Anderson Velux and Wasco.
“Columbia Roofing has consistently been professional, provided excellent service and an excellent quality.”
Karen C. of Columbia, MD
Schedule My Estimate Today!
The Columbia Roofing Inc System and Timeline
- Contact us to schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property
- Appointment: During the appointment, the qualified sales team will identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price
- Project Begins: The CRI Production Department reviews the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project
- Scheduling: CRI will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.
Gutters & Downspouts
Ready for a Better Home Improvement Experience?
Proud Member of Maryland Roofing Association
Phone: 410-379-6100 | Fax: 410-379-0125