Shingle Roofing Simplified
Roofs come in many different shapes and sizes.
At Columbia Roofing, Inc, we install all types of asphalt/fiberglass shingles, cedar shake, slate and metal for both commercial and residential. Manufacturers include Certainteed, GAF Roofing Shingles, Tamko andOwens Corning.
CRI is licensed and bonded in Maryland and holds certification from most major roofing manufacturers. We are also members of The National Roofing Contractors Association.
From CertainTeed: ask about our new product from CertainTeed – Highland Slate! A durable, beautiful color-blended line of shingles with the widest array of colors to suit any trim, stucco or siding color. Manufactured with self-sealing adhesive strips and a wide nailing zone, CertainTeed is larger than competitors for ease of installation so your roofing job is complete in no time.
And also ask about another new CertainTeed shingle called The Patriot! Or more choices available from our other fine manufacturers including Owens Corning, Tamko, and GAF.
Schedule My Estimate Today!
The CRI System
- Contact us to schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property
- Appointment: During the appointment, the qualified sales team will identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price
- Project Begins: The CRI Production Department reviews the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project
- Scheduling: CRI will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.