Reliable Gutter Installers
Recommended by your family and friends
“Once, again, everyone at Columbia Roofing worked with us, helped us find the best product and meticulously installed our new window. We would not even consider looking for a different company. If Columbia Roofing does the work, we know who to contact.”
Karen and Tim
“their work is immaculate”
“We built our home 30 years ago, so as you can imagine, many key elements need attention. Columbia Roofing first replaced our roof a few years ago. I cannot compliment them enough, for their professionalism and for the quality of their work. It really felt as though we have been visited by invisible elves. We went to work one day with a damaged, aging roof and returned home to a new one. In addition, their work is immaculate. We have gardens close to the house, and nothing was touched, nothing damaged.
Additionally, there was not a piece of debris.
This year’s project has started with the windows. The initial task was particularly demanding because we replaced our kitchen window with a larger window, difficult to fit with an existing bulkhead, and we have aluminum siding that can’t be replaced. Knowing someone is going to cut a hole in the side of your house could be unnerving, but we had no doubts.
Once, again, everyone at Columbia Roofing worked with us, helped us find the best product and meticulously installed our new window. We would not even consider looking for a different company. If Columbia Roofing does the work, we know who to contact.”
Karen and Tim
We install all types and colors of 5k & 6k aluminum gutter, copper, half round, galvanized and custom box gutter. We also install “gutter control” leaf protection.
Columbia Roofing expands their gutter protection to include Leaf Relief. Leaf Relief can be mounted directly onto the current gutter system, made of durable aluminum, the patented Aluma-Perf Technology keeps leaves and twigs out of the gutter system. Leaf Relief mounts securely to the gutter system, resisting damage from high winds, heavy snow and ice.
Schedule My Estimate Today!
The Columbia Roofing Inc System and Timeline
- Contact us to schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property
- Appointment: During the appointment, the qualified sales team will identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price
- Project Begins: The CRI Production Department reviews the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project
- Scheduling: CRI will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.
Gutters & Downspouts
Ready for a Better Home Improvement Experience?
Proud Member of Maryland Roofing Association
Phone: 410-379-6100 | Fax: 410-379-0125