Step 1: Planning
- Quoting: During the planning stage, upon contacting us, a qualified salesman will visit you to identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price.
- Preproduction: With a signed contract and deposit, our Production Department reviews the project, orders materials, and outlines the project.
- Scheduling: After reviewing and approving the contract, CRI will contact the owner with a schedule, date, and time. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
Step 2: Preparation & Installation
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently.
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
Step 3: The Paperwork/Final Inspection
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.