Flat Roofing Installation
Reliable Flat Roof Installers
Recommended by your family and friends
“The salesman was very knowledgeable and
I was highly satisfied with the results.”
Julie C of Columbia
“Columbia Roofing has consistently been professional, provided excellent service and an excellent quality.”
Karen C. of Columbia, MD
A flat roof is a roof which is almost level in contrast to the many types of sloped roofs. The slope of a roof is properly known as its pitch and flat roofs have up to approximately 10°. Flat roofs are an ancient form mostly used in arid climates and allow the roof space to be used as a living space or a living roof. Flat roofs, or “low-slope” roofs, are also commonly found on commercial buildings throughout the world. The National Roofing Contractors Association defines a low-slope roof as having a slope of 3-in-12 or less.
Schedule My Estimate Today!
The Columbia Roofing Inc System and Timeline
- Contact us to schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property
- Appointment: During the appointment, the qualified sales team will identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price
- Project Begins: The CRI Production Department reviews the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project
- Scheduling: CRI will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.
Gutters & Downspouts
Ready for a Better Home Improvement Experience?
Proud Member of Maryland Roofing Association
Columbia Roofing Inc
Best Locally Owned & Operated Ashpalt Shingle Roofing and Contracting Company
in Howard, Baltimore, Anne Arundel and
Throughout Maryland since 1977
6363 S Hanover Rd | Elkridge, MD 21075
Phone: 410-379-6100 | Fax: 410-379-0125