Schedule Me Now
Reliable Roof Installers
Recommended by your family and friends
“good quality, good workmanship”
“It was a good quality, good workmanship, and they were knowledgeable and helpful.“
Rebecca S. of Jessup, MD.
With over 30 years in the home improvement and multifamily industry, Columbia Roofing, Inc., offers UNLIMITED SOLUTIONS to give your home or commercial property an IMPRESSIVE new look!
CRI’s performance excellence for jobs of all sizes includes quality of materials, expert workmanship, superb customer service, and competitive pricing.
Whether it be siding, skylights, windows, roofing, or gutters & downspouts, you can depend on us for unmatched PROTECTION and GUARANTEE!
Beginning in 1977, Mike Christopolis partnered with Howard County builders and home owners developing relationships that remain strong today. Named for the burgeoning town and surrounding areas, Columbia Roofing, was incorporated in 1981.
Conveniently located throughout Maryland, CRI serves the Maryland area quickly and efficiently. Our easy access to major transportation routes make it possible for us to serve the entire Maryland corridor. CRI is licensed and bonded in and Maryland and holds certification from most major roofing manufacturers.
Our best feature is our experienced, well-trained and dedicated staff of professionals. We know our industry. Our knowledgeable sales, service, and installation professionals are dedicated to working with our clients to plan, schedule, budget, and complete every project to their satisfaction.
“Columbia Roofing has consistently been professional, provided excellent service and an excellent quality.”
Karen C. of Columbia, MD
Schedule My Estimate Today!
The Columbia Roofing Inc System and Timeline
- Contact us to schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property
- Appointment: During the appointment, the qualified sales team will identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price
- Project Begins: The CRI Production Department reviews the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project
- Scheduling: CRI will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.
Gutters & Downspouts
Ready for a Better Home Improvement Experience?
Proud Member of Maryland Roofing Association
Phone: 410-379-6100 | Fax: 410-379-0125