We install all types of asphalt/fiberglass shingles, cedar shake, slate and metal for both commercial and residential. Manufacturers include Certainteed, GAF, Tamko and Owings Corning. CRI is licensed and bonded in Maryland and holds certification from most major roofing manufacturers.
Ask about our new product from CertainTeed - Highland Slate! A durable, beautiful color-blended line of shingles with the widest array of colors to suit any trim, stucco or siding color. Manufactured with self-sealing adhesive strips and a wide nailing zone, CertainTeed is larger than competitors for ease of installation so your roofing job is complete in no time. And also ask about another new CertainTeed shingle called The Patriot!
Advantages of Metal Roofing over other types of roofing:
- Doesn't rot, crack, warp, curl, split, flake, peel, break, burn, or blow off.
- Most resistant roofing material to hail, wind, fire, freezing/ thawing cycle.
- Available in wide variety of roofing styles, patterns, designs and colors.
- Light weight - most styles weigh less than 1/3 the weight of asphalt/fiberglass shingles.
- Energy efficient - can lower your A/C and heating costs.
- Low Maintenance
- Long lasting and durable
- Long warranty
- Can reduce the cost of homeowners insurance
- Can usually be installed over your existing roof
- Can increase the value of your home Recyclable material