Reliable Metal Roofing Installers
Recommended by your family and friends
“They went above and beyond what any other company would do.”
James M. of Columbia, MD
“Thank you again! Really great job!"
Your guys were so respectful and did such an awesome job cleaning up after everyday of work. They also work really hard and long days. I was extremely impressed and will definitely be recommending you all to friends and colleagues.
Thank you again! Really great job!”
There is a reason why CertainTeed Matterhorn® metal slate roofing looks so much like stone. Actually, there are many.
Authentically crafted and rendered in steel, Matterhorn Slate brings the natural beauty of slate to your home in a light-weight, fully recyclable, energy-efficient material.
With colors designed to recreate stone hues, our patented paint application replicates the look of naturally mottled slate.
- Patent-pending chiseling
- Copyrighted colors
- Patent-pending varying heights
- Patent-pending shadow bead
- Irregular gates
- Cracks and chiseled edges
Schedule My Estimate Today!
The Columbia Roofing Inc System and Timeline
- Contact us to schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property
- Appointment: During the appointment, the qualified sales team will identify your needs, the scope of the project, and provide a fair, accurate price
- Project Begins: The CRI Production Department reviews the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project
- Scheduling: CRI will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting.’
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will notify you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will perform a site inspection and formulate the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tearoff and underlayment: After taking protective measures to protect customers’ property, this potentially dangerous portion of the project is carefully monitored by onsite software providing weather information.
- Shingling the roof; installing gutters; installing windows, doors or siding: By using the latest technology and techniques, our courteous, well trained, certified master specialists perform quality work, efficiently
- Cleanup: We clean and remove all trash as well as magnetic roll your yard to collect any stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor qualifies the job to our standards of excellence with owners, we request final payment and provide the owner with their warranty package.
Gutters & Downspouts
Ready for a Better Home Improvement Experience?
Proud Member of Maryland Roofing Association
Columbia Roofing Inc
Best Locally Owned & Operated Ashpalt Shingle Roofing and Contracting Company
in Howard, Baltimore, Anne Arundel and
Throughout Maryland since 1977
6363 S Hanover Rd | Elkridge, MD 21075
Phone: 410-379-6100 | Fax: 410-379-0125